Look at all these benefits associated with nicotine!
- Nicotine is NOT a carcinogenic substance! Contrary to what people say.
- Nicotine stimulates the growth of new blood vessels and increases the number of red blood cells.
- Nicotine increases wakefulness, motivations, alertness, and creativity.
- Nicotine increases activity across both hemispheres of the brain.
- Nicotine improves attention, memory, and fine motor skills.
- Nicotine enhances multitasking ability by enhancing executive function.
- Nicotine can help with ADHD reducing the severity of clinical symptoms.
- Nicotine increases vigor, quickens reaction time.
- Nicotine acts as a neuroprotective.
- Nicotine is an anti-inflammatory
- Nicotine is a preventive and treatment for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Nicotine may reduce pain.
- Nicotine helps the gut reducing the chance for inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Nicotine helps in weight and insulin control.
- Nicotine helps repair tissue.
- Nicotine helps prevent canker sores.
Yay! I’m going out for a cigarette or two now 😉